|College of Arts and Sciences|
|Written by UNO-R|
|Thursday, 22 March 2007 06:21|
1. Enable students to realize the meaning of their existence, exemplify a well-ordered, morally upright, Christ-centered and Marian-inspired life.
2. Develop good citizenry by providing them knowledge of History, political theories and ideologies, in relation to contemporary political, social and economic issues, locally, nationally, and globally; and to actively participate in democratic processes as responsible electorate.
3. Train students to eloquently communicate their thoughts and convictions verbally and in writing.
4. Teach students wise use, protection and conservation of natural resources and to appreciate man’s artistic works as expression of his humanity and to discover and develop student’s knowledge.
5. Balance intellectual, cultural and physical development of students by providing them activities that shall promote development of a well-rounded personality.
6. Expose students to realities of life, by applying theoretical knowledge to actual situation, through practicum, internship and outreach programs.
7. Enable students to cope with the challenges of automation by being skilled in computer and other technology to become competitive graduates in the labor market.
8. Provide student opportunities to become research oriented, in the investigation of phenomena and issues, in the realm of natural and social sciences and to use empirical data, while upholding Christian moral values in solving problems and decision-making.
(Level 3 PAASCU Accredited)
Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology with Guidance and Counseling